Ron StageMaster Shackle Pin Wireless Load Cell
Multipoint load monitoring system
- Continuous load monitoring: Up to 5000 hour battery life (optional 10,000) "always on" continuous monitoring. Absolutely no sleep or stand-by modes which are not acceptable from a safety perspective as continuous monitoring is curtail to prevent overloads.
- Fatigue rated load cells: All Eilon Engineering load cells are fatigue rated, an important feature especially for fixed and long-term installations. The load cell's ability to withstand successive load cycles for long periods of time without the risk of failure or damage to the steel, affords peace of mind for the user.
- Reliable, independent data flow from each load cell: Every load cell reports data independently and directly to the Central Receiver, eliminating the danger that damage to a single load cell will affect the rest of the system's ability to function. This feature is part of both our wired and wireless systems.
- Wireless Multi-channel transmission: to ensure reliable and continuous load monitoring.
- Verification mechanism: An internal safety check ensures that the displayed data is always an exact match to that being transmitted by the load cells.
- High quality materials: Including load cells made of aerospace quality, high-strength alloy steel.
- Proven wireless and load cell technology since 1976: More than 45 years of innovative load monitoring for customers including major fortune 500 and aerospace companies and the largest venues and world tours.
- Practically unlimited number of load cells: Up to 200 load cells per laptop monitoring station and an unlimited number of monitoring stations.
- Longer battery life: Up to 5000 hour battery life (optional 10,000) with a transmission rate of once per second.
- Longer transmission range: Up to 2/3 mile / 1 km or more if required (optional).
- Works with any controller to provide automatic E-stop and overload/ under-load alarm (visual and audible).
- Slave-Master option: For increased range, harsh conditions, and the ability to monitor several halls in one control room.
- Web server based: enables load monitoring to be viewed from anywhere worldwide.
- Tablet and smart phone compatibility allows for portable browsing.
- Real time load map: All wireless and wired load cells are displayed on one laptop screen as a real-time load map, overlaid on the stage-plan layout, enabling the rigger to immediately identify the location of an overload and take swift preventative action. In addition, the set points enable immediate motor stop in case of overload occurrence.
- Continuous unlimited data logging: Downloadable data log of months of continuous measurements.
- Group screen view: for viewing individual group rigging plans, each with a specific background. (Included in orders of 50 load cells and up)
- Real time cellular SMS alert on overload occurrence.
- Expandability: Easily expandable by simply adding more load cells to an existing system.
- Multiple system integration: Different Ron StageMaster users can combine their load cells into one system when necessary, and one large system can be split into several smaller systems. Both wired and wireless, load cells and various capacities and types (Hoist Integrated and Eilon Classic) can be used together.
- Wide variety of capacities: Load cells available in any capacity up to 12.5t, 5:1, 10:1 and higher safety factors are available.
- Set point, for integration of RSM system with any controller activates E-stop and/or audio visual alarm in case of overloads or underloads.
- Real time cellular SMS alert on overload occurrence
- Slave and master CRRs: for increased range, harsh conditions, and the ability to monitor several halls in one control room.
|Load Cell weight||0.3|
|Ø D1 (max.)||318|
|Ø D2 (min.)||17|
|Matching anchor shackle size*||½ 7/16 3/8|
Use shackles with S.W.L. (Safe Working Load) equal to or greater than system's full range. The company reserves the right to make changes without notice.